* To give poor and common men
a healthy, balanced - nutritious (with dal , vegetables, chapati etc.), reasonably priced meals and snacks
* This will reduce cost of Cooked Food.
* Many Government Agencies right from FCI, Agricultural ministries
to retail public sector hotels can reduce the confusion of
"Food security demand -supply mismatch" and other problems
* All the advantages of standardizations and socializations
in supply channels - right from farmers to consumer will be available.
* This would be one of the quantum leap towards fighting food inflation,
poverty, hunger and mal-nutrition.
* This will generate lot of employment
* Regarding private hotels , they were allowed to earn as much as their
10 generations can live ; so why bother for their unemployment ?
"BE OPEN TO THE SOLUTIONS INCLUDING NATIONALIZATION AND PUBLIC SECTOR"